Intellectual Property Assistant
A Focused Professional
Tracy Valente brings a wealth of experience managing and maintaining IP portfolios to the Advitam IP team. Tracy has over 15 years of professional experience assisting in IP, corporate litigation and real estate law. Her experience in both law firm and in-house corporate environments allows Tracy to assist clients from all backgrounds.
Committed and Dedicated
A detail-oriented person with a demonstrated ability to assist with both small- and high-volume IP portfolios, Tracy’s experience is a true asset in effectively and efficiently achieving client business objectives. Tracy’s most significant professional responsibilities include managing the trademark portfolios of Playboy Enterprises, Inc. and Precious Moments, Inc.
Good with the Ingredients
Tracy and her husband enjoy raising their two beautiful girls. In addition to spending time with family and friends, Tracy enjoys music, movies, cooking and is an accomplished baker.
Education & Experience
- A.L.A.S., Philosophy and Psychology, Triton College, 1997
- Marshall, Gerstein & Borun, LLP — Legal Administrative Assistant
- Precious Moments, Inc. — Trademark Paralegal
- Playboy Enterprises International, Inc. — Trademark Paralegal
- Welsh & Katz, Ltd. — Legal Administrative Assistant